Big Island Adventures

Over to the Big Island for a few days for a work conference with my good friend Anyaa....my first trip there and my final Hawaiian Island to step foot on. Gorgeous black lava against blue ocean...

Stayed at the Hilton Waikoloa Resort....so big we had to take a boat or tram to our room. They have an art walk with thousands of pieces of hawaiian and asian art...amazing.

Got up early (of course) to catch the sunrise and have a few moments of alone time...the water was like glass, but alas, no whales sighted!

Some of the hotels here have dolphin shows...this Hilton was no exception, with lots of dolphins in a pool for tourists...really quite sad to see, when the large blue ocean is just feet away and I know they would rather be out there, swimming free!! This mother and baby were swimming together and I managed to catch a shot....

Comments

  1. Aunt Terry! You have some serious talent with those pictures! What kind of camera do you have?! I think I'm going to have to get myself one of those bad boys!! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment