Rainy Friday

We were chased by rain today down at the beach....really pouring all around us, but it stayed just misty over us as we beachcombed. I guess it kept others away because we had the beach to ourselves. Low tide was 5am and we didn't quite make it out of the house for that ! But we found a bunch....some lovely frosty worn pieces.....and lots in shades of aqua/blue/seafoam, including this wonderful chunk...
I never pass by what looks like a black "rock"....these are actually dark olive green and deep purple insulators.....my all time fav....
And this is my latest wish-fulfilled....I have been wanting a large workstation for the lanai where I can spread out......this was waiting for me at the curb today......it is a drop-leaf table, so I can make it smaller or larger.....yea.....

Comments